30 January 2011

Lasting Memories weekly layout challenge

Happy Sunday, everyone!  It's time for the new Lasting Memories Layout Challenge!  This is my first week on the Design Team at Lasting Memories, and I have to say that I really enjoyed working with the sketch for this week.  For this week's challenge, the Design Team was asked to create a layout based on this sketch:


Here's my take on the sketch:


The pictures are from my trip to Paris in June of 2005.  My picture turned out darker than I intended, but I didn't realize that until today.  I guess that's what happens when you take the picture after midnight!  I'll post a list of supplies later.  I hope you'll play along with the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge this week.  You can go here to see all the details and submit your layout.  Can't wait to see what you create!

7 comments:

Lauren said...

Love this layout! I have a slight obsession with Paris & the Eiffel tower! (My office/scrap room is Paris themed!). Great photos! Do you happen to know which cricut cartridge the word paris is cut from? I really like it!

Lauren

Ashley said...

Thanks, Lauren! The 'Paris' die-cut isn't actually from a Cricut cartridge. It was a pre-packaged die-cut I bought several years ago and just never got around to using until now.

JustYolie said...

Hi Ashely! We are both doing Paris layouts! Thanks for visiting me. I'm now your newest follower. I think I'll enter this challenge, it's a wonderful sketch.

Ashley said...

Hi, Yolie! Thanks for being a follower! I think that's cool that we're both doing Paris layouts. I hope you decide to enter the Lasting Memories challenge this week. I'd love to see what you create with the sketch!

Denise Pustelniak said...

Love the Paris LO!!!

Karen Wilson said...

This is gorgeous!! I'd love to visit Paris one day! Great take on this week's sketch too..!

Kristie W. said...

Great layout, Ashley! Love the Paris title, great pics too!