24 March 2011

Lasting Memories weekly layout challenge--sorry it's late!

Boy, I just can NOT seem to get things together this week!  All my deadlines crept right up on me and just WHIZZED right by!  If you're a regular follower of my blog and read my PTT post, you know I was late on that one, too.  I've vowed to myself that I will NOT be late ANYMORE!!!!

And now, ON TO THE CHALLENGE!!!  For this week's Lasting Memories layout challenge, we were asked to use a recipe--one diecut, two brads, three layers.  Here's my take on the recipe:


My one diecut is the 'B' at the top of the page, my two brads are on the corner of the photo, and my three layers are the blue, red, and green cardstock.  I'd never been to Boston before my trip in February, 2010, and I just couldn't go without making a stop at Fenway Park.  I'm not a big baseball fan, but for me, it's just one of those things.  It was the first MLB park I'd ever toured, and I REALLY enjoyed it!

What have you got for us this week?  Remember--this week is a recipe challenge.  Use one diecut, two brads, and three layers.  That's it!  I know you've got SOMETHING good!  We look forward to seeing what you've got!  You can read all about it here.  Good luck, and happy scrapping!


2 comments:

Sue said...

Great colors in this layout Ashley. I love the B. Was the word Boston printed on the paper? Great job. Hope you are feeling better and that you've had fun with Kennedy.

Ashley said...

Thanks, Sue! Yes, the word Boston is printed on the paper; it came from a scrapbook paper pack I bought while in Boston. I just happened to run across it in a souvenir store! Yes, we've had a great time with Kennedy!