23 March 2011

Party Time Tuesdays March Madness continues!

Hi, everyone!  My apologies for being late this week on my post for the PTT challenge.  My oldest son, Kennedy, is here for his spring break, AND I've had a HORRIBLE cold!  I'm on the road to recovery, though, and trying to get back in the swing of things!  I haven't gotten my card done for this week's challenge yet, but I DID want to post about it!  (I'll add my card in the next couple of days, just as soon as I get it finished!)

This week's challenge is monochromatic and cut it up!  Lisa from Twosdays Techniques was kind enough to provide us with a video tutorial for the technique, which can be seen here.  We also have a sponsor this week!  One lucky winner will be receiving a $10 USD gift certificate to Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps, who ALSO provided the Design Team with the images for our cards this week!  Thanks!

While you're taking a break from making your monochromatic + cut it up card this week, hop on over to the Party Time Tuesdays Facebook page and meet Patchi!  Patchi is one of the Party Planners at PTT and is being featured on the PTT Facebook page this week.  We're looking forward to seeing what you create for us this week!

No comments: