17 April 2011

News about Party Time Tuesdays

For my followers who are used to seeing my blog posts about Party Time Tuesdays challenges, you may have noticed there was no post last week.  For some reason, the post I made with my card and details about the challenge didn't show up.  I wanted to go ahead and share my card with everyone, so here's my creation:


Without going into details, I am sorry to say that I am no longer a part of the Party Time Tuesdays Design Team.  I truly enjoyed my time on a card-making design team, as I was able to try new things (like digi stamps!) and to increase my card stash.  I look forward to the time when I can join ANOTHER card design team!  Thanks to all of you who followed me for my cards, and I hope you'll stay with me!  I'm still making cards, and I'm still on the Lasting Memories Design Team!

1 comment:

April said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Ashley. :( Hugs coming your way!
- April