27 June 2011

Happy Everything!

Happy Everything!  That's the theme for my latest card:


I started with a white blank card base from Recollections.  After using my Cuttlebug D'vine Swirl embossing folder,  I adhered the orange cardstock (from my stash) to the front of the card, then used my Martha Stewart Pinking Circle Punch All Over the Page punch (Thanks, Sandi!) to punch through the embossed cardstock and card base.  I adhered a piece of yellow patterned paper (from my stash) to the inside of the card, so the sweet little birdie would have a background.  The bird is a digital stamp from Pollycraft Designs, and I used my Fibracolor markers to color it and then Recollections adhesive circles to adhere it through the window.  The blue ribbon is from my stash, and the Happy Everything stamp is from Katie & Co and was stamped using imprintz mini pigment ink in blue.  I finished it off by adding a blue rhinestone from Queen & Co. as the dot on the 'i.'

I love that I'm getting to use this card for a couple of different things!  It's being entered at Bling It On as part of their monthly challenge and in consideration for their Design Team and submitted to the Yahoo group Scrappin' 'n' Chattin's monthly card challenge.  I hope you've enjoyed seeing my work!  Please come back any time! :-)

1 comment:

Shell said...

Fab card hun, good luck with the dt call x