09 July 2011

Christmas mini-album

I LOVE Christmas in July!!!  I think I would be perfectly happy if Christmas was coming next week instead of a few months from now.  I threw this Christmas mini-album together last night:


It was a kit from Me and My Big Ideas and came with three different sized pieces of chipboard, all the papers, and all the embellishments.  Once I decided exactly what I was going to do with it, it came together VERY quickly!  I'm entering this at The Paper Variety, where their challenge is Christmas in July (and they're allowing unlimited entries!).  I hope you'll check them both out!

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Awesome mini-album Ashley....can't wait to see it complete with pictures. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Variety!

Pam Pritzl said...

This is gorgeous! I love the scalloped album and the paper works perfectly! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Variety!