28 August 2011

Lasting Memories Challenge #53--Who or What Inspires You Most?

Happy Sunday, everyone!  For those of you who have followed me during my time on the Lasting Memories Design Team, I say a hearty THANK YOU!!!  Unfortunately, my time as a LM DT member has come to an end. :-(  It has been a WONDERFUL experience for me, as it was one of the first Design Teams I was privileged enough to be a member of, and I have truly enjoyed working with Karen and the rest of the team members.  I hope to be able to continue to play along with the challenges periodically!

For this week's challenge, we want to know who or what inspires you most.  Things have been crazy for me lately, and I've been a little under the weather the past few days, so here are a couple of past layouts of people who inspire me.  (I'd intended to complete a brand spankin' NEW layout for this week, but that hasn't happened yet!)

My husband, Adrian, and my oldest son, Kennedy, are probably more my inspiration than anyone else right now.  Adrian is always my sounding board for EVERYTHING, and he's my go-to guy when I need an opinion about my scrapbooking or card making!  Kennedy is my oldest son, but he'll always be my baby!  We have a very special bond, and I think he inspires me in ways I don't even realize right now.

Who or what inspires YOU???  There's a sketch on the Lasting Memories site this week that you're welcome to use for some EXTRA inspiration!  Be sure to link up your layout before Saturday evening, and don't forget about our DT Call!  If you're interested in being on the Lasting Memories Design Team, you MUST participate in every challenge for the month of August.  Be sure to put the "DT" label next to your name when linking up.  Good luck, and happy scrapping!

4 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

These are both VERY inspirational, Ashley. Great LO's. I've enjoyed working with you as well and will miss you!! You're an inspiration and I hope you continue to join in when you can! HUGS!

Lauren said...

Beautiful layouts! It has been wonderful working with you on the LM DT!

Lauren

Michele said...

Ashley... these are really cool layouts! Love those Dog Tags on the first one! I love your work. I hope you come play with us every now and then! Good luck with your other design teams and crafting in general! :-)

Denise Pustelniak said...

Thanks for sharing your creativity and memories with us!