29 October 2011

LiaStampz Challenge #6--3R's (recipe)

IT'S SATURDAY!!!  I LOVE Saturdays!  I get to sleep late, and I get to spend the day with my wonderful family. Today, it's time for new challenge over at LiaStampz, and it's all about the 3R's--ribbon, raised, round.
I followed a sketch in the CTMH book Wishes for this challenge.  The ribbon here is obvious; the raised part of my card is the dots on the black cardstock (they're embossed), and the round should be pretty obvious, too.  As you can see by my card, your card doesn't have to be round; there just has to be a round shape somewhere on your project.  The image is "Candy Monkey" from LiaStampz, and the sentiment is from LiaStampz as well.

We'd love to see what you can create with this recipe challenge!  You've got until November 14 to get your project linked up on the LiaStampz blog.  Good luck, and happy scrapping!

1 comment:

suralear1 said...

Is this your entry for the blog hop? Cute card.
~Sharon R