10 October 2011

My Partner in Crafting Crime Challenge #33--Inspiration Photo

Happy Columbus Day, everyone!  I hope some of you have today off (like me AND my husband!) and are enjoying it.  It's time for a new challenge at My Partner in Crafting Crime!  For this challenge, we'd like you to use this inspiration photo:
I absolutely LOOOOVE this photo!!!  It reminds me of my grandparents' farm in Arkansas where I used to spend quite a bit of time in the summer growing up.  There are SO many things going on in this photo--colors, bricks on the house, the fall season . . . I could go on and on!  Here's the card I came up with for this week:
I still think it needs a sentiment on the front, but I'm just not sure what.  The barn and silo were in a swap I received in the Yahoo group Scrappin' 'n' Chattin' where I'm a moderator, as was the white border punch at the top.  I cut out the sun and used my colored pencils and chalks to add a little extra color to it, then I adhered it to my card with a pop dot.

We hope you'll join us for this challenge!  One random winner will win three digital stamps of their choice from the Bows and Berries Digital Stamps Shop.  How awesome is THAT!?!?!?!  You have until midnight GMT on October 23 to get your project linked up here.  So, what are you waiting for???  GET CRAFTY!!!




1 comment:

Karen Wilson said...

How super cute is this!! I am loving that photo too. Hope all is well!