31 October 2011

Nettie G's--RECIPE CHALLENGE!

Happy Halloween, everyone!  If you will be trick-or-treating with your kids this evening, I hope you have a fun, safe, and enjoyable time!  It's time for another great challenge over at NettieG's!  This time, we've got a recipe challenge for you--one image, two flowers, and three gems or pearls.  The entire Design Team was given the same image--Emily n Mommyz Clothes--to work with for this challenge.
I used a sketch from CTMH's Wishes book as the basis for my card.  All of my papers came from my stash--Karen Foster Design's Fairy Collage and Creative Imaginations' Princess Starburst.  The sentiment came from a piece of Cinderella patterned paper that I got in a Disney paper pack a while back.  The flowers were from my stash also, and the pearls are Snowflake from Queen and Co.  I distressed the edges of my small pieces of cardstock with Tim Holtz and CTMH inks.

We're anxious to see what you can create using this week's recipe challenge.  Just don't forget--it's 1 image, 2 flowers, and 3 gems or pearls.  You've got two weeks to get your project linked up to the challenge blog at NettieG's.  So, what are you waiting for?  GET BUSY!!!  Happy scrapping!

No comments: