06 January 2012

Paper Cutz Challenge #120--It's a Brand New Year!

Happy Friday, everyone!  It's time for the first challenge of 2012 at the Paper Cutz Challenge!  Our theme is "It's a Brand New Year!"
I followed this sketch from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge and will be entering my card over there:
As you can see, I rotated the sketch, mainly because it worked better with my image and the size card I was using.  All of the papers and ribbon came from my stash, and the image ("Harry") and sentiment are both from LiaStampz.

What project are YOU creating for the new year?  We'd LOVE to see it!  Be sure to get your project linked up at the Paper Cutz Challenge!  Happy scrapping!

2 comments:

Karen Giron said...

So fun! I love the sketch turned on its side and the embossing on the papers!

Lizzie Laine said...

Ashley,
Cute card, love the colors, such a funny image!