13 January 2012

Pattie's Creations Design Challenge #35--Fancy Folds

It's time for the first challenge of 2012 at Pattie's Creations!  For Challenge #35, we want to see what fancy folds you can come up with.  I used Pattie's image "New Year's Champagne Glasses" to make a fun New Year's card.


I used a template I bought from Party Hearty at the Scrapbook Expo a few years ago to make this card, and I embossed the purple cardstock with my D'vine Swirls Cuttlebug folder.  I colored my image with Crayola colored pencils before cutting everything apart so I could layer it how I wanted.  The image is from Pattie's Creations also.

There are SO many different folding options available to card makers now, that we can't WAIT to see what you come up with!  Be sure to get your card linked up at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge by January 26 at 1 p.m. Central time.  Good luck, and happy scrapping!

6 comments:

Anne Temple said...

What a fun New Year's card and a great fancy fold. Love it.

Margaret said...

Nicely cut and folded! Love how you incorporated Patties' images too.

Sandra DeFalco said...

Ashley, I love this folded card and super coloring of the champagne glasses!
Great design on your blog's background, loving the hearts!
♥ Sandi
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

Pattie G said...

Oh Ashley! This came out so nice! I love how you colored my champagne glasses and that fold card is great. I am so glad we are back in business creating for our challenges...

Hugs
Pattie

Melody said...

Your card is just lovely!!

Lizzie Laine said...

Ashley,
Very pretty, love the embossing & cut and the bubbles!