10 February 2012

Pattie's Creations Design Challenge--Valentines & Love #37

If you're here to see the winner of my blog candy from the Valentine Card Blog Hop for Cancer Patients, please click here!
*******************************************************************
Happy Friday, everyone!  I can't BELIEVE I forgot to post about the new challenge at Pattie's Creations!  In honor of Valentine's Day on Tuesday, our latest challenge deals with Valentines and Love.  I used Pattie's image "Lab Puppy Present" for my card.
I really like the way this turned out!  I embossed the light pink cardstock with my D'vine Swirls Cuttlebug folder; the rhinestones are from Queen & Co., and the sentiment is from The {Stamps} of Life.

When linking up your project, please remember that it MUST have a digital or stamped image somewhere on your creation.  You've got until Thursday, February 23, at 1:00 p.m. Central time to get your project uploaded to the Pattie's Creations Design Challenge site.  Good luck, and happy scrapping!

No comments: