05 March 2012

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza blog candy winner

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  Thanks to everyone who stopped by my blog during the Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza blog hop over the weekend, and welcome to all of my new followers!!!  I'm actually on the ball this time around with choosing the winner of my blog candy.  After 73 WONDERFUL comments, I put the numbers through random.org and came up with number 15, which belongs to JUDY at Scrappin' Nana.  Congratulations!  I will be e-mailing you shortly for your mailing address.  If I don't hear back from you by Friday, I will choose another name.

As many of you may have noticed, I'm only fifteen followers away from 200!!  Please send your friends my way, and I'll have a blog candy giveaway when I reach 200.  Happy scrapping!

2 comments:

Me-Ma Kim said...

I have something for you on my blog! Check it out here: http://me-makimsplace.blogspot.com/2012/03/liebster-blog-award.html
Have a GREAT Day,
Me-Ma Kim

Judy said...

Woo Hoooo!! Great start for my day! It was an awesome hop and so was your project! Thank you for picking me:-)
Hugs, Judy