12 May 2012

Mother's Day cards

In preparation for Mother's Day, I made Mother's Day cards for my mom and mother-in-law to go along with their homemade gifts this year.





I ran a piece of ecru cardstock through my Cuttlebug, embossing it with the D'vine Swirls folder, then I inked the edges with some pink ink.  I tied a piece of pink sheer ribbon around the cardstock before adhering it to the card front.  The background on the flower was cut out with my Cuttlebug using a Sizzix die.  I stamped the flower directly onto the pink background then again on ecru cardstock before adhering the flower with pop dots.  The flower is from The {Stamps} of Life, and the "Happy Mother's Day" sentiment is from Close To My Heart.  The adhesive pearls are from Recollections and were purchased at Michael's.

I hope everyone has a great Mother's Day!  Be sure to stop back by tomorrow to see my creation for the There She Goes Clear Stamps Mother of All Blog Hops!  Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Lovely cards. Thanks for joining in a the Cuttlebug Spot this week.