16 February 2013

LiaStamp Challenge #35--Anything Goes!

If you're here for the "Heart Warming" Blog Hop, please click here!

If you're here for my first creation for Miracles Momma Designs, please click here!

****************************************************************

So sorry I had to miss out on the last LiaStampz challenge, but my printer is out of one color of ink, and my local store doesn't carry my replacements.  Guess I'm going to have to order!

Our newest challenge at LiaStampz should be an easy one for everybody--ANYTHING GOES!!!  I chose this cute Cow Buzz image for my card:

The background paper is from Bo Bunny's Forever Fall line, and I ran it through my Cuttlebug then distressed it with some brown ink.  I colored the image with RoseArt colored pencils and added some Stickles in Star Dust and Black Diamond for a little extra sparkle.  The letters are some letter stickers I found in my stash.  I think it turned out pretty cute!

We can't wait to see your creations!  Be sure to link them up at the LiaStampz blog, and don't forget that you get an extra entry if you use a LiaStampz image.  Hope to see you!


No comments: