24 March 2013

My Dad

I think this is my last post for today!  One of our monthly layout challenges for March at Scrappin' 'n' Chattin' is to either use someone else's journaling or to journal in their words.  I decided to create this layout in my youngest son, Joseph's, words:
I had Sketch #105 from Sketches in Thyme in mind when I created this.
I hope my husband doesn't see this before Father's Day, because I think I'll frame it and give it to him as a Father's Day gift from Joseph.  I'm also entering this at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges, as their challenge this week is Clean & Simple (It's a LMLC Design Team entry, too!).

I'll be back later this week with more projects, as I've got a few more things on my list that I want to make.  Have a great week, everyone, and happy scrapping!

6 comments:

Haven_mom4 said...

Adorable journaling. Love how it came out. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories this week

Sura said...

Great job with the sketch.Thank you for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.
Surama

Kristie W. said...

Very cute page, Ashley!

luciana sanches said...

Very happy to see your layout with our sketch!
Beautiful LO,........
Thank you!!
kisses

Irene said...

great take of the sketch. Thanks for joining with us!SIT

Toni Herron said...

Great LO.. Love the fun colours!
Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories..
Toni - LMDT