05 May 2014

Through the Purple Haze Challenge#40--Anything but Square

******Please scroll down for the newest Linnie Blooms Design Team challenge post.******

*********************************************************************

Happy Cinco de Mayo, everyone!  I don't know about you, but we'll be having tacos and margaritas at my house for dinner tonight to celebrate!  LOL!

It's time for the newest challenge at Through the Purple Haze--Anything but Square!  Design Team sponsors for this challenge are Crafty Sentiments Designs and Hannah Lynn.



My image was Tin Girl provided by Hannah Lynn, so I decided to use a heart-shaped card.



I used Crayola colored pencils to color my image, then I added Queen & Co. Formal Rhinestone Trios to her hat.  Candy Cane Stickles were used on the red heart, Zing Embossing Powder in Silver was used on her outfit, and I inked the edges of the pink heart with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Barn Door.  The shaped card was cut from the Cricut Wild Card cartridge.  The sentiment was from my Studio G Clear Stamps.

We're excited to see what you can come up with for this week's challenge!  Remember--it's Anything but Square, and you need to link up on the Through the Purple Haze challenge blog.  This week's prize is three digis from Crafty Sentiments and three images from Hannah Lynn.  Good luck, and happy scrapping!


No comments: