16 July 2014

Flower bookmark for Linnie Blooms

Happy Hump Day, everyone!  Ashley here with another Linnie Blooms design project for you!  Today I've made a flower bookmark using two canvas flowers and a canvas bookmark, all from Linnie Blooms.


I colored the larger flower with three different shades of pink using my Fibracolor markers; then, I colored the smaller flower using three shades of yellow.  I finished the flower off by adhering the two together and adding some yellow sequins around the edge of the smaller flower and a couple of purple sequins in the middle.  I stamped the stem and leaves using a border stamp from a Fiskars Borders clear stamps set using spearmint ColorBox ink from Stephanie Barnard.

I also want to share today that a previous challenge project I completed for Linnie Blooms won a blue ribbon in our county fair!


I was SUPER excited!!!

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what else we have going on this month!


No comments: