16 December 2014

Blue & Silver Christmas

I needed to make another Christmas card, so I thought I would try something simple.


I took the embossed piece of card stock (which I received in an embossing swap a while back) and adhered a piece of white satin ribbon across the bottom before adhering it to my card base.  I added a wood veneer snowflake (from my stash) and put a small rhinestone in the center.  I thought it still needed a little more bling, so I grabbed my silver Stickles and added some shine to some of the snowflakes.

Challenges Entered
Scrappin' 'n' Chattin' 52 Week Challenge--Week #49

I hope you're all just about ready for Christmas!  I have a LOT of things left to do, so I guess I'd better get hopping!  Happy scrapping, everyone!


2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Ashley :-) I love the blue and silver sparkle together, so pretty and the embossed snowflakes are fab :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Jingle said...

Very cute card! Love the bits of sparkle! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!