01 February 2016

Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style--Sketch #13

Welcome to February and a new sketch for Week 1 at Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style!  The first sketch for February comes from the lovely Maven Shawn:


I used the sketch to make my title card for the Week 23 page in my 2014 album.  Unless I SERIOUSLY get busy, I think I am going to be working on my 2014 album FOREVER!!!




The photo printer in my craft room is still on the fritz, but I was able to get our downstairs printer working correctly with my computer in order to print the pics so I could show you a finished PL page!  Yay!!!


I matted my 4x6 photos, because once I trimmed the edges off the prints they were a little small for the sections.  I printed the center photos on 4x6 photo paper, too, then just trimmed them down to 3x4 for the center section.  I really like writing directly on the photos when I do PL pages.  I think it looks neat!

Supplies Used
~Becky Higgins Project Life Journaling Pen (I really love these pens for writing on photos!)
~Bella Creationz Clearly Beautiful sequins
~Gelly Roll Pen--white (I'd never used this pen on my photos before, but it worked quite well!)
~Me and My Big Ideas Chipboard Embellishments--Sassy Alphabets
~Washi tape (turquoise) from stash


We can't wait to see the PL cards you create with this new sketch!  Be sure to get your creation linked up at the Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style challenge blog before the end of the month.  Good luck, and happy scrapping!






No comments: